Tompkins County Public Library

Friday, May 3, 2013

PATRON COMMENTS - January & February 2013

Comment: Fix computer time because people lose time from loading on slow network.  I lose 30 minutes from my time.
Response: Thank you for your time looking into this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  We are aware of the slow internet access and are looking into the problem and investigating solutions.


Comment: I want to let you know that I enjoyed looking things up on the internet on your computer.  I want to thank you for helping me out.  But now that I have my library card, I am wondering if I could have the car key ring with the TCPL library card. 
Response: We are delighted that you received the help you needed.  Please check with the front circulation desk for information on a key ring library card.

Comment: There is only one magazine about sailing on the rack, SAILING Magazine.  I was hoping that maybe you could acquire another one of excellent quality; WOODEN BOAT.  Thanks for considering it. 
Response: Thank you for this suggestion.  We purchase our periodical subscriptions annually and will certainly include Wooden Boat for consideration.
 

Comment: Two separate patrons commented on how much fun the “Blind Date with a Book” idea is. 
Response: They were very enthusiastic! Thank you!!!  We loved it too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment