Tompkins County Public Library

Monday, November 15, 2010

Patron Comments - August 2010

Comment: Thank you for calling me about my headset. Very nice to know that people like that are still around.
Response: You’re welcome.

Comment: Thank you for the directions. We appreciate it.
Response: You’re welcome. We enjoy helping.

Comment: I have gone to 2 libraries trying to get help downloading books. I was told that help is available Tuesday or Thursday evening. Please make this process less painful.
Response: Thank you for your comments. Librarians at our reference desk can help you in person with your questions all the hours we are open. At times downloading books can be problematic and we have informed the vendor of these problems. Nevertheless we are always willing to work with you to assist you with your questions. The reference desk has a direct line at 272-4556, come in person, email us from our website tcpl.org , or use our 24/7 chat reference.

Comment: I saw your security guard handle a very noisy woman with remarkable tact. She was screaming at him that she would get him fired. I and others around me felt he handled it very well.
Response: Thank you for those words of support. Our security guards work very hard to treat each situation with sensitivity while enforcing the library rules.

Comment: Fantastic ceramic display in the cases. By high schoolers? Very talented!
Response: Thank you. We live in a very creative and talented community.

Comment: I love the public library.
Response: Music to our ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment